• Simple-featured/lower-cost exam chair designed for everyday primary patient care.
• Up/down operations are controlled by corded foot pedal or from numerous locations on instrument stand.
• High, curved cushion back provides a comfortable patient headrest position for eye drops or indirect exams.
•Modern, high-quality electronic lift mechanism ensures reliable, long-term elevation control.
• Increased 15.75 inches of elevation range easily accommodates all patients and practitioners.
• No recline function allows user to maximize refraction distance in small exam rooms.
• Solid, one-piece steel frame accommodates easy pop-on cushions.
• Scuff-resistant, high-impact covers on arm rests and chair base.
• Standard Marco ten-step, hand-finished painting process.
Copyright © 2010 - Marco - All rights reserved.