• A pneumatic-assisted manual recline mechanism uses patient's weight for easy reclining adjustments. Recline capability includes a comfortable flat position, or any desirable position in between.
• Fingertip chair elevation and auto-return switches are conveniently located on each side of the chair back and on the provided corded foot pedal.
• Single-handed headrest operation provides smooth patient headrest adjustments.
• Durable, polyurethane covered arms are attractive and easy to clean.
• Rear-positioned, foot-activated rotation lock is easily accessible from both sides.
• Standard fail-safe sealed hydraulic system ensures smooth, long-term operation.
• Stylish, modern design.
Copyright © 2010 - Marco - All rights reserved.