• The Encore Stand combines the proven mechanical structure and durability of the popular Deluxe2 Stand, with a modern, sophisticated appearance.
• The Encore Stand is built around the Programmable Electronic Room Controller ( PERC) System. The PERC is a simple programmable room lighting system that controls overhead fluorescent and incandescent room lights. Any console panel switch or instrument well can conveniently be programmed to follow any exam room sequence.
• Two versions of the Encore Stand are
available—a basic model and the full PERC model.
• In addition to the electronic release switch and the chair elevation switch on the lower slit lamp arm, the Encore Stand also includes a separate slit lamp switch to control the overhead lamp and room lights.
• A state-of-the-art membrane console panel controls all instrument functions, overhead room light functions, and chair elevation/return functions. A back-lit display window also shows menu settings and illumination status for the PERC system.
• Standard Marco ten-step, hand-finished Misty Grey Enamel painting process.
• Optional counterbalanced or noncounter-balanced 3rd arm (pictured) is available.
• Wheelchair accessible