• High resolution LCD screen provides awide range of popular Snellen, ETDRS,and stereo testing options for binocular vision examinations.
• A dedicated, solid-state refracting device with an extreme emphasis on precise visual acuities.
• White background with uniform brightness for greater contrast and sharper letter edge quality.
• Incorporates all of the advanced features found on the first generation SC-2000 LCD Acuity Chart System and the popular series of Marco automated chart projectors.
• Contrast sensitivity testing measures contrast at three distinctive levels below the normal threshold.
• Randomization feature helps to prevent patient letter/character memorization.
• User-friendly remote control includes an LCD chart display window for convenient operator reference.
• Ability to add up to 18 personalized images on removable SD card.
Copyright © 2010 - Marco - All rights reserved.