• The new SC-2000 LCD Acuity Chart System combines all of the key elements of advanced clinical refraction and automated LCD technology.
• The SC-2000 is a dedicated refracting device with an extreme emphasis on precise visual acuities and impressive visual aesthetics. A "high-technology" appeal presents an image of state-of-the-art sophistication.
• The SC-2000 utilizes a high-resolution 19-inch LCD screen for high performance acuity presentations. Each image is displayed in a white background with uniform brightness for greater contrast and sharper letter edge quality.
• The SC-2000 incorporates many of the advanced features found on the industry-leading Marco CP-690E Automated Chart Projector. Chart selections and remote control layout are also consistent with the CP-690E Projector.
• A wide range of popular Snellen, specialty, and ETDRS charts are standard. Contrast sensitivity testing and letter / character randomization are also standard features on the SC-2000.• Thirty-five individual chart selections and automated functions are instantly controlled by a user-friendly remote control that includes a convenient display window for the operator to view the projected line or image.
• A customized slide show option allows the operator to download a
selection of 18 personalized images to promote or enhance the
commercial aspect of a practice. Two individual programming
options allow the operator to pre-program any standard sequence
of charts or refracting routines.
• Other advanced features of the SC-2000 include adjustable screen brightness levels, adjustable background light (white / black for specialty charts), and a reversible screen image for mirrored rooms.
Copyright © 2010 - Marco - All rights reserved.