Custom Corrected Curve Trial Lens Sets
Utilizing the most complex grinding formula to produce the most accurate trial lens, Marco custom corrected curve trial lenses are specifically manufactured to display the same quality and precision as the lenses used in the standard Marco RT-300 refractor. During production, the front and back surfaces of each lens is constantly adjusted and balanced to ensure maximum accuracy. The result is a beautifully finished lens that is extremely thin while still being fully additive. The lenses are then mounted in lightweight, color-coded rims for easy identification. The Marco Custom Trial Lens Set is also available in both plus and minus cylinders. Removable cylinder trays make individual purchasing needs simple and flexible. An attractive vinyl carrying case is optional.
- Optical Features:
- Corrected curve menicus convex and concave lenses of 18mm and 25mm diameter
- Fully additive effective power
- No distortion or aberration beyond established limits
- Cylinder and prismatic lenses keyed to prevent rotation
- Unbreakable anodized aluminum, color-coded for easy identification
- Tray Dimensions - 20.5" x 12.5" x 1.4"
- Weight 8.5 lbs
- High impact plastic