With the touch of a button, the Marco Encore Automatic Eye Examination Chair with hydraulic reclining capabilities quickly reclines from an upright position to a fully horizontal, flat-table mode—or anywhere in between. Another button instantly returns the chair to its upright position. Marco’s exclusive hydraulic reclining system ensures silky smooth elevation and recline. This unique, fail-safe hydraulic reclining mechanism also enables the chair to descend to an extremely low position for easy entry by elderly patients, yet the high-end elevation remains uncompromised. Backlit flat overlay switches on both sides of the chair are easy to see in darkened rooms. The Marco Encore Automatic Eye Exam Chair is the ideal choice for those who prefer instant, automatic reclining functions.
- Basic chair features and overall design is identical to the Encore Manual model
- Back-lit fingertip switches, as well as a corded foot switch, automatically control chair elevation, recline, and auto-return functions. Programmability allows the operator to pre-program any desired chair reclining position – automatically; continuous adjustment range culminates in a full, comfortable recline
- Safety function disables the switch panel from curious fingers
- Chair reclining, as well as elevation, is controlled by Marco’s exclusive field-proven hydraulic reclining system for smooth, quiet reliable adjustments
- Optional surgical accessories conveniently transform the Encore Automatic Eye Exam Chair into a surgical procedure chair for any elective procedures
- Single-handed headrest operation provides smooth patient headrest adjustments
- Rear-positioned, foot-activated rotation lock is easily accessible from both sides
- Standard fail-safe, sealed hydraulic reclining system ensures smooth, long-term operation
- Basic chair features and overall design is identical to the Encore Manual model.
- Back-lit fingertip switches, as well as a corded foot pedal, automatically control chair elevation, recline, and auto-return functions. Programmability also allows the operator to pre-program any desired chair recline position -automatically. Recline capability also includes a comfortable flat position, or any desirable position in between. A safety function also disables the switch panel from curious fingers.
- Chair reclining, as well as elevation, is controlled by Marco's exclusive field-proven hydraulic system for smooth, quiet adjustments.
- Optional surgical accessories conveniently transform the Encore Automatic Chair into a surgical procedure chair.
I saw a Marco chair model at another practice and I compared the tilt back and electronic versions. For the price and functionality, the tilt back worked better for me. In eight years only one has broken.