The Marco Automated Lensmeter LM-1800 Series represents the latest technology in lens measurement, providing simple and rapid operation. Faster detection and measurement acquisition offers unparalleled functionality and performance versatility, making it the most advanced automated lensmeter series available on the market today.
- Measurable Range
- Sphere (Spectacle lenses) -25 to +25 D
- Sphere (Contact lenses) -25 to +25 D (BC=6.0 to 9.0), (0.01 / 0.06 / 0.12 / 0.25 D increments)
- Cylinder 0 to ±10 D (-, MIX, +), (0.01 / 0.06 / 0.12 / 0.25 D increments)
- Axis 0 to 180º (1º increments)
- ADD 0 to +10 D (Add, Ad2)
- Prism 0 to 20∆, (0.01 / 0.06 / 0.12 / 0.25∆ increments)
- Prism mode ∆, , Base In / Out, Base Up / Down
- PD measurement (LM-1800PD) 20.0 to 49.5 mm (monocular), Single vision PD, Progressive lens far vision PD
- UV transmittance 0 to 100% (1 or 5% increments) Measurable lens diameter
- Spectacle lenses 20 to 120mm
- Contact lenses Larger than the inner diameter of the nosepiece (ø5 mm)
- Measurable transmittance 10% and over (20% and over for ±15 to ±20 D)
- Compensation function for high index lenses The abbe number is changeable in the range of 20 to 60.
- Marking system Ink cartridge type • Wavelength / Points measured 535 nm (green) / 108 within nosepiece
- Printer Thermal line printer with auto cutter (paper width: 58 mm)
- Power supply AC 100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Display 5.7-inch color full graphic TFT-LCD, 640 x 480 dots with LED backlight
- Interface RS-232C, USB2.0 HOST, USB2.0 FUNC, 0/100BASE-T Ethernet - 1 port each
- Measuring time 0.06 second ±10% (minimum) Power Consumption 60 VA
- Dimensions / Weight 220 (W) x 252 (D) x 430 (H) mm / 5.0 kg 8.7 (W) x 9.9 (D) x 16.9 (H) “ / 11.0 lbs.
- Standard Accessories Printer paper, Power code, Nosepiece for contact lenses, Measuring Progressive Power Lenses explanation guide
- Optional accessories IC card (Eye Care card), Interface cable, USB, cable, Foot switch, Ink cartridge (Red/Blue), Ink cartridge, Ink pad type marking unit, Barcode scanner, Magnetic card reader