The Automated Lensmeter LM-7P / 7 series has established a new standard in automatic lensmeter equipment by Marco. Both lensmeter design and user interface have been improved for simplified equipment operation to expand utility of the lensometry instrument, while maintaining the highly valued auto lens measurement principles, functionality and quality. We invite you to experience the LM-7 series of Auto Lensmeter that combine the dependable functions and beauty in your facility.
- Measurement range Prism mode
- Sphere (Spectacle lenses) -25.00 to +25.00 D
- Sphere (Contact lenses) -25.00 to +25.00 D (BC=6.0 to 9.0) (0.01 / 0.06 / 0.12 / 0.25 D increments)
- Cylinder 0.00 to ±10.00 D (-, MIX, +) (0.01 / 0.06 / 0.12 / 0.25 D increments)
- Axis 0 to 180º (1º increments)
- ADD 0.00 to +10.00 D (first add, second add) (0.01 / 0.06 / 0.12 / 0.25 D increments)
- Prism 0.00 to 20.00Δ (0.01 / 0.06 / 0.12 / 0.25Δ increments)
- Prism Mode Δ, Base In / Out, Base Up / Down
- PD measurement (Scale mode function) 15 to 42.5 mm (monocular), Single vision PD, Progressive lens far vision PD
- UV transmittance 0 to 100% (1 or 5% increments) with central wavelength 365 nm (UV-A)
- Measuring time 0.1 second ±10% (minimum)
- Measurable lens diameter
- Spectacle lenses ø20 to 120 mm
- Contact lenses Larger than the inner diameter of the nosepiece (ø5 mm)
- Measurable transmittance 10% and over (20% and over for ±15.00 to ±25.00 D)
- Compensation function for high index lenses The Abbe number is changeable in the range of 20 to 60.
- Marking system Ink cartridge type, Ink pad type (optional)
- Wavelength / Measuring point 538 nm (green) / 108 within nosepiece
- Display 5.7-inch color full graphic TFT-LCD, 640 × 480 dots with LED backlight
- Printer Thermal line printer with auto cutter (paper width: 58 mm) for LM-7P
- Interface RS-232C, USB2.0 HOST, USB2.0 FUNC, 10 / 100 BASE-T Ethernet (optional): 1 port each, Wireless LAN (optional)
- Power supply AC 100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption 50 VA
- Dimensions / Mass
- LM-7P 220 (W) x 240 (D) x 410 (H) mm / 4.0 kg 8.7 (W) x 9.4 (D) x 16.1 (H) " / 8.8 lbs.
- LM-7 220 (W) x 240 (D) x 410 (H) mm / 3.7 kg 8.7 (W) x 9.4 (D) x 16.1 (H) " / 8.2 lbs.
- Standard accessories
- LM-7P Power cord, Dust cover, Nosepiece for contact lenses, Measuring Progressive Power Lenses explanation guide, Printer paper
- LM-7 Power cord, Dust cover, Nosepiece for contact lenses, Measuring Progressive Power Lenses explanation guide
- Optional accessories Ink cartridge (red, blue), Ink pad type marking unit, Ink pad (red, blue), RS-232C communication cable (OPIF-6), USB communication cable (equipped with the dedicated USB driver), LAN board, LAN communication cable, WLAN module, Foot switch, Barcode scanner, Magnetic card reader, Eye Care card