FOR YOUR MARCO SLIT LAMPS
Complimentary Marco Breath Shield Application
The health and well-being of our employees, customers, and their patients is our top priority. We realize this health situation has already been disruptive to many businesses across the globe and we are here to support you in any way that we can. We are offering free breath shields for customers with Marco slit lamps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. Please fill out the form below to submit your request.
As these are in high demand, we will do our best to ship the complimentary breath shield(s) to you as fast as we can. Thank you.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Precautionary Measures
As COVID-19 coronavirus continues to be a global concern, we want to update you on how we are addressing the situation at Marco. The health and well-being of our employees, customers, and their patients is our top priority. We realize this health situation has already been disruptive to many businesses across the globe and wanted to share facts about what we’re doing to support both our employees and our customers:
- Health and safety protocols for our employees, including out-of-office work configurations to ensure business continuity and social distancing, sanitization procedures for our service technicians, requirements for sick employees to stay home, self-quarantine requirements for those employees traveling internationally, and more.
- Robust videoconferencing capabilities, enabling virtual consultations for equipment questions, demonstrations and training.
- A “Virtual tradeshow” site, providing you with access in light of national and regional shows cancellations. Here’s where you can access our virtual booth online: Marco Virtual Booth
- Disposable products – Our Advancing Eyecare network has breath shields, disposable applanation tonometer prisms, handheld tonometer tip covers, and more to help you prevent cross-contamination in your practice: View Products
- Umbrella service policies to help you manage your annual expenses and eliminate unexpected maintenance and repair fees.
- Digital and remote refraction solutions – Whether your concern is proximity to your patient and protecting yourself and your staff, exam efficiencies, or virtual exams and remote evaluations, we can help answer your questions.